Job Opportunity at Mall Management in The Oaks Mall
Posted Tue, Sep 1
Our Bilingual Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for: leading the housekeeping team in keeping the shopping center clean, well maintained, and safe.
PAY RATE: $10.00 / hour
Hours: 3:30PM to 9:00PM
If interested and meet all requirements, please call 352-226-2400
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily activities according to the contract.
- Recruit, Hire, Train, develop and lead team members.
- Submit final timesheets and vacations to payroll.
- Maintain weekly/monthly budget.
- Ensure the highest stands of cleanliness, safety, and professionalism
- Create weekly work schedules.
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of all equipment.
- Adhere to federal, state, and local standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with the client.
- Pass pre-employment background screening and drug test.
- Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach, push, pull, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, chemicals, and procedures
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within an industrial housekeeping department.
- Leadership skills in teambuilding
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks or projects